Company BackgroundRoller Shutter Rescue was launched as a company in June 2007. Darren Coles, Owner of Colourshade Blinds Pty Ltd recognized a need in the market to specialize in the repair and servicing of Roller Shutters. Extensive research and marketing was conducted and provided the basis for the establishment of Roller Shutter Rescue.
Our core principles are:
- No Call out fee, and No additional charging per 15 minutes
- Timely responses
- Practical solutions
- Genuine Warranties
- Repairs to all makes
We specialize in providing solutions tailored to your needs. Roller Shutter Rescue provides advice on the suitability of products with your needs in mind.
Our unbiased technicians are trained in all facets of roller shutter installation and operations, including solar and battery.
We have invested in equipment, such as scaffolding to facilitate difficult access issues.
We can assist with any of the items listed below plus much more:
- 240 volt motors and switches, troubleshooting and replacements
- 24 volt motors
- 12 volt motors
- ODS motors
- ODS handsets and componentry
- Replacement Roller Shutter curtains
- Broken straps and cables
- Keyswitch operation for shop fronts
- Remote control operation
- Emergency repair due to break-ins